We’re looking for an ambitious fresh graduate to join our growing team and run operations.
Company – Start Coworking Campus Location – District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Working language – English and Vietnamese Salary – Based on experience Status - Full-time job/internship
We’re looking for a motivated young professional willing to kick-start her career in a dynamic and international environment. Your responsibility is to support our daily operations from customer relationship to office management. Here is what is waiting for you:
• Manage membership renewals and bookings • Manage budget and expense reports • Manage customers requests, bookings and memberships (reception) • Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner • Guide customers in understanding Start Co-working packages and services • Coordinate maintenance and order supplies • Collaborate with accountant for handling documents • Maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring effective communication and organisation
Your Skills and Experience
• Strong communication skills in English (speaking, listening & writing) • High self-motivation as well as results-oriented with the ability to apply excellent judgment and intellectual skills. • Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and change priorities as needed • Organizational skills required and ability to meet deadlines • Ability to take initiative and delegate • Can Do attitude
Nice to have
• Previous experience as receptionist or Front office manager • Interest in business development and startups
Why You'll Love this Company
• International Startup environment, family spirit • Possibility to grow in responsibilities • Swimming pool • Free home cooked lunch every day • Monthly Team Building Activities, BBQ • Comfortable and creative working environment • Convenient location (Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, D1, HCMC) • Casual dress code - shorts welcome 😉
About the Company
Start Coworking Campus is a community of tech startups and entrepreneurs in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We serve the tech community with a coworking/coliving space, networking events and consulting services for startups. Formerly The Start Center, Start was the first coworking space of Vietnam when it was created.
• CV written in English with portrait photo and work experience • Motivational letter telling why you want to work for this company and why you think you are a good fit. • Link to your Github account, portfolio, and/or relevant work examples
SIGN UP FOR START UPDATES
Get news, events and workshops sent to your inbox.