You are a motivated and ambitious individual interested in startups and entrepreneurship. Take this opportunity to be trained while working on real projects.
Company – Start Coworking Campus Location – District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Working language – English/Vietnamese Status – Full-time Duration – Min 3 months, Flexible
Join our dynamic team as business developer assistant and get experience in developing new products, services, businesses. Here is what is waiting for you:
• Study and develop new business models, products and services • Develop proposals and pitch decks for investors, partners, clients • Grow our customer base • Identify and develop strategic partnerships with key industry players • Identify potential business opportunities and close sales leads • Research industry, market and prospects • Build and test MVPs • Organize networking events
Your Skills and Experience
• Strong communication skills in English and Vietnamese (speaking, listening & writing) • Critical thinking and problem solving skills • Ability to work in team, collaborate and delegate • Ability to multi-task and take initiative • Interests in startups, business, IT, technology • Can Do attitude
Nice to Have
• Some IT understanding or knowledge (programming, mobile and web apps) • Sales experience
Why You'll Love this Company
• International Startup environment, family spirit • Possibility to grow in responsibilities and lead a team • Swimming pool • Free home cooked lunch every day • Monthly Team Building Activities, BBQ • Comfortable and creative working environment • Convenient location (Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, D1, HCMC) • Casual dress code - shorts welcome 😉
About the Company
Start Coworking Space & Campus is a community of tech startups and entrepreneurs in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Vietnam. We serve the tech community with a coworking space, networking events and workshops as well as services and training for startups. Formerly The Start Center (TSC), Start was the first coworking space of Vietnam when it was created.
• CV written in English with portrait photo and work experience • Motivational letter telling why you want to work for this company and why you think you are a good fit. • Link to your Github account, portfolio, and/or relevant work examples
SIGN UP FOR START UPDATES
Get news, events and workshops sent to your inbox.